June 3, 2012

Engrish--the Music Edition!

Advertisement in Yokosuka CD stop

This one has me scratching my head. I speak Engrish pretty fluently and I can usually figure out what the message is despite my usual chuckling. So wtf  is this band calling themselves? The crown upon a rooster's head? The bumpy texture on chicken skin? It is a popular dish here after all... Or are they saying they have a touch of fear in their otherwise bold attitudes? Kind of like "Slightly Stoopid"the punk band perhaps? Anyway, to hear what Japanese pop rock sounds like, douzo: 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess

Quite the band...I like it!!!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess

Quite the band...I like it!!

Bonnie

Jessa said...

Thanks Bonnie! I'm glad to see you on here--makes me happy to imagine you at your desk in Washington reading my blog:)